Speedometer Cable for a Morris Minor with the center Speedometer
- Morris Minor 1955-1971
Voltage Stabilizer- The later Morris with the Black face Speedometer requires a dropping resister ( voltage stabilizer) for the fuel gauge. This unit is for cars equipped with negative earth only
- Morris Minor 1963-1971
Sending Unit, Fuel, Non Ballasted Type
Sending Unit. This unit is designed for the earlier gauges that do not have a dropping resister- pre 1964. Our sending units have an adjustable arm with enough length to use with the deeper large capacity petrol tank. Unit has a plastic float.
- Morris Minor 1948-1963
Sending Unit Float
The perfect answer to sinking floats and fuel gauges that do not function. Lifecell and brass sending unit floats. They are manufactured from a specially designed close cell material that will not sink.
Speedometer 130MPH Electronic Programmable
Brand new modern electronic version of the classic centre speedo, housed in a billet case with OLED display this unit fits as per original speedos.
- Trip and total miles
- Remote trip reset
- Drive to set function for easy calibration (now you can easily reprogram your speedo depending on wheel size/gear ratios etc)
- Option to use different speed sensors, gearbox/wheel speed/GPS (sensors not included)
- Ability to use different fuel sensors
- Original graphics and fit as per the original speedo
- It now costs around £100-00 to get your original speedo recalibratedm so these are a great value for state of the art technology
- Chrome bezel 125mm diameter
SPECIAL ORDER - ALLOW TWO WEEKS FOR DELIVERY