Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Austin Healey 100 & 100-6 Wire Wheel Cars Only
A true "kit that fits" brake conversion for the BN2-BN6 front drum brake equipped Austin Healey. Kit is a complete hi-performance drum to disc conversion for wire wheel Austin Healeys.
- Slotted & Drilled Brake Rotors
- EN8E Steel Forging Front Hubs with Tapered Roller Bearings
- BJ8 Calipers
- Alloy CNC Machined Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Performance EBC Brake Pads
- Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines
- All necessary hardware, spacers and brackets
- Complete instruction manual
Brake Pads Ferodo Premium
Ferodo Premier brake pads are one of the aftermarket’s and OE's top names, bringing you safe, reliable braking – every time you need it. As the first choice of leading vehicle manufacturers, Ferodo brake pads deliver top-of-the-range original equipment (OE) quality and expertise. Established in 1897, Ferodo is a world leader in braking technology. Ferodo have established themselves as one of the true household names in the automotive world, earning a reputation for the highest brake quality. This Pad kit includes spring clips and split pins
- Austin Healey BJ8 (from 26705) 1965 to 1967
- Ford Cortina 1500 GT 1966 to 1967
- Ford Cortina "C" 1600 GT 1967 to 1970
- Lotus Cortina 10/1965 to 1967
- Lotus Elan Plus 2 and Plus 2S 1968 to 1973
- MGC 1968-1969
- Rover 2000 and 2000TC 1966 to 5/1972
- Sunbeam Alpine Series IV and Tiger 1963 to 1967
- Sunbeam Alpine Series V 1966 to 1970
- Triumph TR3B, TR4, TR250, TR6 to CC81078 (1969 to 3/1972)
- Triumph GT6 1966 to 3/1972
EBC Greenstuff Disc Pad Set AH BJ8, MGC, Triumph TR3B, TR4, TR6, GT6
High efficiency EBC Greenstuff brake pads built with aramid fiber, fully shimmed, slotted and chamfered and featuring the EBC patented Brake-in coating for fast pad seating after install.
- Austin Healey BJ8 From 26705
- Triumph TR3B
- Triumph TR4-4A
- Triumph TR250
- Triumph TR6 to CC81078
- Triumph GT6 1966 to 1971
Brake Master Cylinder BN7 to BJ8 with Servo TRW
Brake Master Cylinder from the OEM manufacturer Lucas / TRW (not an aftermarket unit) with 7/8" (.875") bore for an Austin Healey 3000 (BN7 to BJ8) with Power brake servo (Booster) unit. Only install the finest - the original cylinder
- Austin Healey 3000 (BN7 & BJ8)
Reservoir Tank, dual outlet
Re-engineered and made to the highest modern standards, yet with great attention to detail that keeps it looking period-correct and authentic looking. These are the absolute best reproductions ever made of the Girling reservoirs. Much time was put into researching the correct decals for these reservoirs, and these reproductions were designed to be absolutely perfect. Even the caps are correct - faceted and embossed where applicable.
Not only was great care taken to get the visual details right, but modern engineering makes this piece better than original. The black paint is resistant to all brake fluids. The cap is supplied with an improved ""no splash"" reservoir seal which limits the exposure of the brake fluid to atmospheric moisture while preventing fluid from splashing against the underside of the cap. The vent holes in the inner and outer cap surface are offset, as they were originally. The vent design and the seal make it impossible for fluid to splash against the underside of the hood.
The original copper washers were prone to leak because the bottom of the can is very thin, and they cannot get an adequate ""crush"". This reproduction piece has special stainless steel washers that have integral DuPont Viton O-rings, with one on the inside and one on the outside to seal the outlet fittings.
- Austin Healey 100-6, 3000 (BN7, BT7 from mid 1959, BJ7, BJ8)
- Triumph TR3A from TS41630 (from 1959) thru TR3B
Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines AHB3000
These DOT MVSS-106 approved five layer Stainless Steel Brake Line kits consist of a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing, which is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve and then coated with a poly vinyl clear shrink, these hoses are truly state of the art.
- 3000 BN7, BT7 1959 - 1961
- 3000 MkII BN7, BJ7, BT7 1962 - 1963
- 3000 MkIII BJ8 1963 - 1967