Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Austin Healey 100 & 100-6 Wire Wheel Cars Only
A true "kit that fits" brake conversion for the BN2-BN6 front drum brake equipped Austin Healey. Kit is a complete hi-performance drum to disc conversion for wire wheel Austin Healeys.
- Slotted & Drilled Brake Rotors
- EN8E Steel Forging Front Hubs with Tapered Roller Bearings
- BJ8 Calipers
- Alloy CNC Machined Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Performance EBC Brake Pads
- Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines
- All necessary hardware, spacers and brackets
- Complete instruction manual
Stainless Steel Braided Brakelines AHB100
These DOT MVSS-106 approved five layer Stainless Steel Brake Line kits consist of a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing, which is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve and then coated with a poly vinyl clear shrink, these hoses are truly state of the art.
- Austin Healey 100 and 100-6 with front drum brakes. Will fit cars with SAE brake fittings only 1953-1959.