Brake & Clutch Master Cylinder Twin 7/8" Bore
This is a combination brake and clutch master . New Cylinder made in the UK by AP Caparo - Original Equipment for drum front brake equipped vehicles.
- Austin Healey Sprite MkI, MkII 1958 to 1963 (c) AN5, (c) H-AN6-101 to (c) H-AN6-24731, (c) G-AN1
- MG Midget MkI 1962 to 1963, (c) AN5, (c) H-AN6-101 to (c) H-AN6-24731, (c) G-AN1
- MGA 1500 1956 to 1959
- Triumph TR2, TR3 to (c) TS13045, 1952-1956
Brake & Clutch Master Cylinder Twin 3/4" Bore
AP/Caparo - Original Equipment combination brake and clutch master cylinder. The correct brake master cylinder for disc brake equipped vehicles. The cylinder has a 3/4 (0.75) bore and uses 3 11/16 long push rods.
- Austin Healey Sprite MkIII 1098 1964-1966 with Front Disc Brakes
- MG Midget MkII 1098 1964-1966 with Front Disc brakes.
REMOTE STEEL BRAIDED CLUTCH BLEED KIT
A stainless steel braided remote clutch bleed hose kit This is the best answer to bleeding the Austin Healey Sprite or MG Midget clutch. Our stainless steel braid hose kit mounts the bleed screw up high in the engine bay. This Stainless Steel clutch bleed line consists of a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing, which is protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve and then coated with a poly vinyl clear shrink, these hoses are truly state of the art.
- Austin Healey Sprite 1958-1971
- MG Midget 1962-1974